When it comes to e-commerce, many B2B companies try to imitate what B2C companies do. This is a big mistake. B2C Consumers and B2B Buyers are in fact very different.
Learn how to build a customized e-commerce experience for your B2B business with this detailed whitepaper.
You will learn:
- The difference between B2C Consumers and B2B Buyers
- Processing large order quantities with ease
- Personalizing prices based on agreements
- Customized shipping terms
- Client specific product assortments
Download this whitepaper before you build your B2B e-commerce store.