For this report, we surveyed more than 500 buyers who purchase from manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors. We found that, although 75% of product purchases are already made online, buyers are still not buying as much online as they’d like. But is meeting this demand as simple as offering them the ability to buy online? Or do buyers expect more?
In this report, we review the role of and demand for e-commerce in the B2B buying process. We look into professional buyers’ current and future needs. And we advise you on how best to meet them and how you too can benefit.
Download the report to get insights on the following topics:
- B2B e-commerce today: The prominent role of online channels in the B2B buying process
- The unmet demand for (better) B2B online sales
- How to meet your buyers’ needs and move them online:
- What do buyers expect from B2B online buying channels?
- What can deter buyers from buying online?
- Meeting B2B buyers’ KPIs through e-commerce
- Choosing the right e-commerce platform for your customer and for your business
- Preparing your e-commerce platform for the future of B2B buying
Use these insights to better understand your buyers, stay ahead of trends and gain a competitive edge.