We commissioned Sapio Research to interview 1,250 B2B buyers across the globe. And here’s what they found:
- 94% of B2B buyers are suffering from customer experience challenges when they buy online
- 50% of e-commerce sites are not fully meeting the expectations of B2B buyers
- 37% of B2B buyers are experiencing order errors on a weekly basis
E-commerce is now the number one sales tool in B2B. But a poor online buying experience is letting customers down – causing slow adoption rates, increasing churn and even prompting some to return to expensive offline ordering. It’s time to prioritize your e-commerce site and get the online buying experience right.
What’s the payoff? Repeat orders, strong and valuable relationships and customers who will buy even if they can get better terms elsewhere.
Download the 2022 B2B Buyer Report and you’ll get:
- Unique data collected from 1,250 B2B buyers
- Insights into buying behavior and preferences
- Insights into the challenges buyers face and how you can solve them